Have you read the community rules?
http://community.profitableorganizer.com/discussion/41/community-rules-guidelines
Please take a minute to browse through them. Our pet peeves are rules #2 and #7. Thanks!

Messy Drawers

oddyoddy Enrolled Posts: 173
I organized a Clients closet last year and saw her yesterday. I asked how the closet was going and she said "it's messy". Her reason is because she doesn't like to fold. These items are t shirts/leggings/camisoles. She doesn't have anymore hanging space, so wondered if anyone had any ideas other than......she needs to get into folding?

Comments

• Cynthia MurrayCynthia Murray Administrator, Enrolled Posts: 917
    If there isn't any additional hanging space available, and she doesn't have another option, either she can take time to fold quickly, or she could use baskets on shelves in her closet to toss them in (and have her t shirts wrinkled). I don't know of another alternative...
  • oddyoddy Enrolled Posts: 173
    I did suggest to her that she get a housekeeper to do her laundry, that way she doesn't have to do any of the laundry.
    That's a good suggestion!
    I saw her the other day and asked if I could look in her closet. I said that I want to make sure that what I set up works for her....she reluctantly showed me. She said her Husband calls her a Closet, Closet Slob!
    oh no. Hope she's able to keep it under control more. Did she hire someone to help with the laundry?
  • andrea Yancyandrea Yancy Guest Member Posts: 9
    I can't believe that is a "thing" to have someone do your laundry. But I have a friend who gets this service. We both have 5 kids and I'm so jealous! Her "help" goes to her house twice a week and even irons. There WILL come a day..: )
    It isn't too bad, she just needs to fold and put things away where they belong.
    ..I actually gave her one as a gift........it's still in the bag!!!