Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you read the community rules?
http://community.profitableorganizer.com/discussion/41/community-rules-guidelines
Please take a minute to browse through them. Our pet peeves are rules #2 and #7. Thanks!

Issues Accessing Training & POA

I enrolled yesterday but used a different email when processing the checkout. I was never asked to create a username or password and was not logged in to this account. I have been gotten a response to my email I sent to support, but they gave me a username I never created nor does it sound like a username I would use. I am still waiting for support on how to login so I can start using the training modules. Can anyone help me or tell me how to get logged in so I can start???? I'm getting frustrated.

Comments

• ashlyncleashlyncle Guest Member Posts: 2
    Issue was resolved - new username, too. Will be on here as livehappilyorganized from now on :) can't wait to get started!
  • Ashley KingAshley King Enrolled Posts: 2
    I was able to get the situation resolved for logging in and accessing the training modules, but how do I access the POA group? I'm not sure if there's a specific page for it or if there's a different website for it?
  • Click on "Community" at the top of the Home Page. Topics are listed to the left. VERY helpful information!! Good Luck!!