Have you read the community rules?
http://community.profitableorganizer.com/discussion/41/community-rules-guidelines
Please take a minute to browse through them. Our pet peeves are rules #2 and #7. Thanks!

Connecting your website to weebly

Kumiko StewartKumiko Stewart Enrolled Posts: 1
I was reviewing Training Modules M6 Connecting your website to weebly. Since as it is stated this video is out dated, I went to the link to seat Namecheap website. I do not think I did it correctly. When I typed my domain name which is Jiyu Solutions, I received the following error.

2017 Copyright. All Rights Reserved.

The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.

Privacy Policy

I attached the screen shot of my Namecheap. Please walk me through to resolve this.
docx
docx
Namecheap Advanced DNS setup.docx
docx
docx
Namecheap Advanced DNS setup.docx

Comments

• AdamAdam Administrator Posts: 838
    It appears you still have the default CNAME Record in place. Please delete that one and wait a few hours to see if that resolves the issue.
  • Miriam StriplingMiriam Stripling Enrolled Posts: 1
    I followed the link on the tutorial to Namecheap, got to the "Advanced DNS" area, clicked on "add new record" and a box opened. I have NO idea what I'm supposed to put in those boxes! I guess basically, I don't understand what I'm doing here.
  • AdamAdam Administrator Posts: 838
    Hi Miriam, this step is only to be done once you have your Weebly website online.

But, once you have that box opened, you will choose URL Redirect Record as the "Type". The "Host" should say @ and the "Value" should be your weebly website address.

Also, you have to be sure to click the small checkmark box next to it once you are finished for it to save the changes.