Have you read the community rules?
http://community.profitableorganizer.com/discussion/41/community-rules-guidelines
Please take a minute to browse through them. Our pet peeves are rules #2 and #7. Thanks!

Name decision help

Janette YearleyJanette Yearley Enrolled Posts: 33
I had asked this yesterday i believe but no one commented and i really appreciate any and all input. I like the name Clutter Away with a butterfly type logo (flutter away) but only clutter away now and Take clutter away plus a couple less desirable ones so i purchased the Clutterawaynow.com domain but of course do not have to use that for my name since i have not registered my name yet.

There was also clutterawayorganizing.com but it seems so long to type out. does anyone have any input on this name? thank you so much. I am trying to work and still keep up but getting hung up on the name and the google voice thing.

Comments

• Cynthia MurrayCynthia Murray Administrator, Enrolled Posts: 937
    I know the business name is easy to get hung up on! My own business is Tampa Home Organizer and is only a little shorter than Clutter Away Organizing. I still prefer that one over Clutter Away, but either could definitely work. If you chose to go with Clutter Away, the domain ClutterAwayNow.com could work well together. If you chose Clutter Away Organizing, I'd shoot for ClutterAwayOrganizing.com as the domain.
  • Janette YearleyJanette Yearley Enrolled Posts: 33
    i bought that one today. I also now own Clutterawaynow.com I am confused though when i type them in to find if they are available they take away the caps in Clutter Away and Organizing and put it all lower case. is this just the way it has to be?
  • AdamAdam Administrator Posts: 838
    By default, domains are all lowercase. They will never show in a browser bar with caps in them.
  • Janette YearleyJanette Yearley Enrolled Posts: 33
    ok got it.