Have you read the community rules?
http://community.profitableorganizer.com/discussion/41/community-rules-guidelines
Please take a minute to browse through them. Our pet peeves are rules #2 and #7. Thanks!

Help me choose

KarenDLBKarenDLB Enrolled Posts: 9
Hi everyone, I am struggling to find the right name and many .com domains are taken. I was hoping you can help me choose. English is my second language so I honestly have a hard time knowing which one sounds best. Suggestions welcomed. Thanks
1) organized by K
2) organizing by K
3) your arranger (the arranger,taken)
4) flash arranger
5) tip-top tidy (without the"-" is taken)
6)clutter buster by K

Comments

• KarenDLBKarenDLB Enrolled Posts: 9
    Anyone?
    Thanks Donna, good to know this about "tidy". Have a good week
    Thanks
    So I thought the domain was a bit long organizedbyk.com so I went ahead and got a name for the domain and email address that could be easy to remember and make a statement in my clients mind "everything will be ok once I start organizing for you", and bought the domain okbyK.com although the webpage will be Organized by K
    What do you think?
  • Lori HeerenLori Heeren Enrolled Posts: 1
    I need a name for my new organizing business. I like in Southern MD..Lori is my name...Christian based..passionate about helping others..just can't get a name to stand Out! HELP! :smiley:
  • AdamAdam Administrator Posts: 815
    Hi Lori, please click on the "New Discussion" link at the top left to start your own thread for business name input. It'd also be helpful if you have some initial ideas or words that you think you would like to use.

Karen - I think it's ok to have a shortened domain name. The domain doesn't have to match your company name, but it should obviously relate.