Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you read the community rules?
http://community.profitableorganizer.com/discussion/41/community-rules-guidelines
Please take a minute to browse through them. Our pet peeves are rules #2 and #7. Thanks!

HighRise HQ

I watched the video on this. It definitely seems to be a nice way to keep track of contacts and tasks associated with the contacts. I use my iphone to do some of the same things. For a given contact, I use the Note section, and I use Reminder to create tasks and follow-up. But I'm sure there must be benefits of HighRise over what a smartphone has to offer, right? I may be missing the benefits. Please clarify.

Comments

• AdamAdam Enrolled Posts: 936
    That's the core of what Highrise offers, so if your iphone system is working for you, then I wouldn't worry about switching over. The main thing is to not lose track of your leads and your next steps with each of them.
  • HighRise HQ no longer offers a free plan that I can see. The least expensive is the $24.99/month, which is not bad really. They allow 30 days free trial but after that you have to choose a monthly payment plan. You might want to update your video.
    Hi Jeanene, thanks for the update. Someone else pointed this out previously as well. It's too bad they no longer offer the free service, but it is a great service.
  • Has anyone tried HubSpot CRM as an alternative to HighRise HQ? It is free.
  • I looked at both Hubspot and Agile CRM. I decided on Agile after playing with both of them.
  • Thank you. I will check out Agile CRM.
  • Shannon, I have been exploring Agile and have a few questions for you. What website builder did you use? Does it play well with Agile? Are you using Google Voice? Do they work together?
  • I am using Wix for my website builder. There isn't a direct integration between Agile and Wix, but I'm planning to use Zapier to connect the two. Zapier connects 123Formbuilder (Wix's form building app) to Agile contacts. I haven't actually built this yet, so I can't speak to how well this actually works. I am using Google Voice for my number, but it doesn't look like Voice will integrate with Agile.
  • Thank you for your response. It was very helpful!
  • Is there a different free contact management system that we should sign up for?
    I haven't tried it personally, but I've heard good things about https://www.hubspot.com/pricing/crm, but as Shannon pointed out, she liked Agile CRM better.
  • I have have signed up for HighRise HQ and the system is terrific. it is intuitive, I scheduled and tested a couple of reminders and the program works very well. I have signed up for the free plan and have it for another 26 days, the free trial is for 30 days. It actually is free until you reach a certain number of contacts, the lowest plan is $24.00 a month. While I like this system, I do not have enough contacts to start paying for this yet. But I think that it will be the system I use once I have built up more contacts. I like the system and functionality of it.
  • I am actually checking to see if once the 30 days expire if you can continue using the system with minimal contacts without paying.. but am pending an answer. I will inform you of my experience with the customer service.
  • I have have signed up for HighRise HQ and the system is terrific. I have signed up for the free plan. so far the system is really intuitive. I have tested using the program for reminders and so far it's been so reliable I like this program and will continue to play around with it..
  • Hi Cynthia and All!.

So I have played around with HighRise HQ for the trial period and really like its functionality, as I begin to grow my business I will use this app because it is very versatile. However, The trial period is now over, and I'm currently reluctant to incur an ongoing expense monthly for the subscription at a rate of $24.00 per month without having a customer base as of yet. Do you recommend an alternate solution that I could use for the time being, or do you recommend using this paid subscription, now in the early stages of my company formation?. I value your input.

Thank you.
    I'd try to limit expenses at first that don't involve marketing, but if it's in the budget and you like it, it will pay for itself. I mentioned before about https://www.hubspot.com/pricing/crm (the contact management part is free forever). It might be worth trying out.
  • Rosie BrownRosie Brown Enrolled Posts: 49
    This is what my Highrise HQ says; You have 1 user, 1 contact, 1 case, and 0 deals
    You haven’t uploaded any files.

YOUR PLAN
    Free
    2 Users
    No storage
    250 Contacts
    3 Deals
    * Enhanced Security
    * 3 Cases
    Free

I haven't paid anything, and have had this since March 15, 2018. But I also have not used it. So, as long as it's free, I will keep it, until I figure out how it works. @Adam, I will look at your link to Hubspot. Ladies @Rosemary Lopez-Gonzalez, @Barbara Russell, @Shannon Graham-Cornell, @Ashley Fritz, @Jeanene MacLean, @Delores French, @Cynthia Murray, I would take a look at this again.
  • @Rosie Brown wow.. that is terrific.. I think it's great.. I was using it and I love the App. but then my free trial ended so I did not keep it.. I may have to purchase the access, but I know that is is a great app.. so I would.
  • Ashley BuntonAshley Bunton Enrolled Posts: 7
    I'm with Rosie. I signed up for the same free plan she mentions above. There is a 30-day free trial but that is different than the free plan you can sign up for. I used the link Adam provided in the tutorial. The free plan is in small print right under the 3 pricing options. It's hard to see. @Rosemary Lopez-Gonzalez I would think you could go back and sign up for the free plan without any problems.

https://highrisehq.com/pricing/
  • Rosie BrownRosie Brown Enrolled Posts: 49
    @Ashley Bunton good catch. Rosemary, try again.