Have you read the community rules?
http://community.profitableorganizer.com/discussion/41/community-rules-guidelines
Please take a minute to browse through them. Our pet peeves are rules #2 and #7. Thanks!

Business names....need input

Mary WhitlowMary Whitlow Enrolled Posts: 25
I have listed 7 names please give input.

1. Go To Gal Professional Organizer
2. Desert Cities Professional Organizer
3. Chaos To Comfort Professional Organizer
4. Compassionate Organizer
5. Absolutely Organized
6. Comfort from chaos
7. chaos vs. comfort

I just booked my first paying job....approx. 40 hours at $60.00 an hour. I am so thrilled. I just posted about my new job adventure on FB and heard from a friend I lost contact with.

Comments

• Mary WhitlowMary Whitlow Enrolled Posts: 25
    Thank you a head of time!
  • AdamAdam Administrator Posts: 847
    That's great about your first job! I think your first few names are too long. I think Chaos To Comfort on it's own could work though. I think Absolutely Organized is taken. I remember hearing that one before. Comfort From Chaos makes it sound like the chaos is comforting. I hope this helps give some additional insight.
  • Mona Vivian NajibMona Vivian Najib Enrolled Posts: 16
    I personally like the Desert Cities part (I assume you're working in the desert somewhere?). Desert Cities Organizers fits in the 25 character guideline.

Congrats on your first job and for jumping in at $60/hour. Way to go Mary!
    Thank you for the input....I was thinking to put Professional Organizer under the first three.
    What is I use: Go To Gal & under that put Professional Organizer? Not finding any domain names I like
    I have more questions? I'm thinking to use Compassionate Organizing & domain is available. I don't really want to use Desert Cities because I also may have some opportunities in the Bay Area. Also when putting in my info to register my .com, what email should I put? Does an email come with domain for my clients?
  • Mona Vivian NajibMona Vivian Najib Enrolled Posts: 16
    How about Desert to Bay or Desert and Bay?
    Thanks Mona!
  • Cynthia MurrayCynthia Murray Administrator, Enrolled Posts: 960
    Nice suggestion, Mona. Mary, have you thought about Desert to Bay Organizing or something similar?
    Thanks Mona