Crazy Closet Corner Cubbies (and more!)
I'm stumped with this closet layout. She recently moved in and "it's just not working for me" she says.
1. What to do with theses corner shelves?! They are strangely very deep but because of the corner, it's a narrow opening and hard to get to anything in the back. They don't have towel storage in the bathroom so she'd like to keep 1-2 for towels.
2. All of those yellow bags? They are all LV bags and she was thinking she'd like to be able to see them (her husband hates all the strange bags) but of course they need to be protected some how. Clear boxes in the cubbies to display? She only uses them on special occasions so they don't always need to be at arms reach.
3. She also has TONS of jewelry. The tall grey piece is filled and she reassured me she already purged before the move and it's all staying.
4. She likes the shoe cubbies from Container Store and thought about making a "shoe section" to the far right under the shelf?
5. The open space is "extra" space she doesn't know how to best use. "Do I make that all purse display, all shoe organization, somehow jewelry display," is what she wants to know.
She obviously has space, it's just a shell game and would I would like to get opinions!!!
BTW, the other side of the closet is IMPECCABLE, straight out of Container Store catalog because her husband is Type A and her side of the closet drives him insane and she's tired of the arguing. Thoughts?!