Have you read the community rules?
http://community.profitableorganizer.com/discussion/41/community-rules-guidelines
Please take a minute to browse through them. Our pet peeves are rules #2 and #7. Thanks!

Greetings everyone + Business Name

Kate BerryKate Berry Enrolled Posts: 17
edited November 30 in Introduce Yourself
Hello there! My name is Kate Berry and I am so excited to be here! I'm tucked away in the northwest corner of Montana.

I've had my eyes on the Profitable Organizer course for awhile, and after holding my first coaching workshop, I had the cash flow to enroll. I've been in the fields of coaching and social work for several years now, and have been looking for a more tangible offering to add to my business. I consider myself somewhat of a "spatial alchemist," as I have some light interior design skills to pair with my love of creating organizing systems that really work (at least in my life!). I'm looking forward to building my skill set and learning from others. I love the idea of bringing coaching tools into my organizing practice, and being able to hold space for people as we partner to create spaces that accurately reflect the life they dream of living!

I had already decided on my business name before beginning this course, which is K. Berry Coaching & Organizing (KBCO for short). Other things that had crossed my mind were, "Berry Organized" and "Transformational Organizing" - but I wanted to keep it simple and convey in a straightforward manner what I do in this world!

Looking forward to meeting you all!