Have you read the community rules?
http://community.profitableorganizer.com/discussion/41/community-rules-guidelines
Please take a minute to browse through them. Our pet peeves are rules #2 and #7. Thanks!

Introduction

Hello all,
I'm so excited to join this group and to let everyone know I have started my professional organization business! The name is More Than Just a Pretty Shelf. I have my website up you should check it out at morethanjustaprettyshelf.com.

Comments

• AdamAdam Administrator Posts: 910
    Welcome Summer! I think you're off to a great start.

Some notes:

I would personally change "Price List" to "Services," but probably not that big of a deal.

Also, you refer to organizing another person twice. While this is true in a way, it comes off strange to me when I read it. I would tweak the following two sentences:

before:
    I offer a personalized system and plan for organizing my clients.
    after:
    I offer a personalized system and plan for helping my clients get organized.

before:
    A Professional Home Organizer is literally someone who helps organize another person.
    after:
    A Professional Home Organizer is literally someone who helps another person get organized. (or could also put "gain organization.")

I'd also lose the facebook link text below your about section. It's a little distracting and I don't think you need it.

Keep us updated on how things go!