Have you read the community rules?
http://community.profitableorganizer.com/discussion/41/community-rules-guidelines
Please take a minute to browse through them. Our pet peeves are rules #2 and #7. Thanks!

Feedback on Potential Business Names.. Please. :)

Laurel LathamLaurel Latham Enrolled Posts: 7
So, here are the names I've come up with after brainstorming for the last few days. I just couldn't come up with 5 that i really actually LIKED, but i did come up with 3. I would love to hear thoughts from anyone!!

Sorted Affair
Sorted
Organizedly Yours

Thanks!!

Laurel Latham

Comments

• Laurel LathamLaurel Latham Enrolled Posts: 7
    Ok... what about Organize With Laurel? Too boring?
  • AdamAdam Administrator Posts: 906
    Hi Laurel, welcome! I would probably stay away from using affair in your business name because of it's more well-known meaning. I think sorted is good, but it is too generic to allow you to get the .com for it. I'm not a fan of Organizedly, but it could work if that's your style.

I wouldn't say Organize With Laurel is too boring. I mean, after all, we went with Tampa Home Organizer for Cynthia's business. What about something using your city name?
    Thanks, Adam! I'm in Nashville, but don't really want to use it in my business name in case we move. I actually have one more thought... what about just using my initials, as in:

LL Home Organizing
    or
    LL Home Organizer

What do you think? Or is the Organize with Laurel better?
    I'm ready to move on!!

Thanks so much for your help (especially on a Saturday!)

Laurel
  • AdamAdam Administrator Posts: 906
    I'm leaning more towards 'with Laurel' vs LL since it may be confusing what LL is for. That makes sense about not using the location if you're planning on moving.
    Good point on the LL thing. So, maybe just Organize with Laurel LLC. I'm going to mull it over tonight.
    Thanks
    Ok! Name is going to be Organized By Laurel!
    Thanks for your help.
    Laurel
  • Cynthia MurrayCynthia Murray Administrator, Enrolled Posts: 1,034
    Congrats on finalizing a business name!
    thanks, cynthia!!