Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you read the community rules?
http://community.profitableorganizer.com/discussion/41/community-rules-guidelines
Please take a minute to browse through them. Our pet peeves are rules #2 and #7. Thanks!

Personal Business Plan

I have so many ideas in my head regarding the outline of the business plan, but am somehow unable to execute a simple plan. I also have a mission statement which is about 1 full page long, too long for a mission statement, but there is just so much that I want to say but don't want to overwhelm readers with content. I find that I am a bit stuck in designing the right business plan..

Comments

• Hi Rosie, excellent suggestion! Thank you! Yes you are correct in that this is really only for my own purposes and not needed other than for myself. I will take your advice on this and return with fresh eyes. I appreciate your input!!
  • Hi Rosie, I absolutely agree, thank you!.. I am also very excited about this and in order to really get the most out of this learning experience I think that it's great for us to collaborate.
    I have found that this type of full engagement really solidifies my learning. It's wonderful to be working with like minded professionals such as yourself working towards the same goals. I also look forward to my first client but can say that the thought of it also gives me some butterflies.. Best of luck as you continue.. and speak to you soon Rosie
  • Is there any sample Business Plans available for review? I need a visual to help get things rolling.
  • Cynthia MurrayCynthia Murray Enrolled Posts: 1,070
    Under the video here is a list of things to keep in mind to include within your business plan. http://profitableorganizer.com/m1-business-foundation/business-plan/
  • laura stallonelaura stallone Enrolled Posts: 20
    I too have been trying to write my introduction/mission statement for some time. I keep going round and round, adding, deleting, changing etc. I think we have trouble with this because it really tells people who we are, we know it might be their first introduction to us and we have to be a little vulnerable in our message. Mine is a work in progress. I initially brainstormed and just started writing I have found things in books that speak to me. I also have looked at many other professional organizers online statements and find ideas that way, sometimes giving me clarity on my message and then also the opposite, things that I would not want in my initial statement. I think short and sweet and to the point. That is my goal. You are right Rosie, we can always change it! Good luck!!