Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you read the community rules?
http://community.profitableorganizer.com/discussion/41/community-rules-guidelines
Please take a minute to browse through them. Our pet peeves are rules #2 and #7. Thanks!

Hi, Check out my website! What do you think?

Hi All:

Please check out my website and let me know if you have any recommendations. I am in the process of updating the email address so that it is my professional email then a few minor edits and then it will be totally ready for me to connect the google adwords. Please let me know you opinions!. thank you..

www.organizingboutique.com

I look forward to hearing from you

Comments

• KarenDLBKarenDLB Enrolled Posts: 17
    Congrats Rosemary! It is always nice to see other professional organizers launch their web page.
    Quick comment, on the Home page it says: "What are your rates" you are missing a "?". Apart from that, I think your page is clear and goes straight to the point: want to be organized, I am the one. :)
    Best of luck!
  • Hiii Karen, thank you so very much.. this is so nerve wrecking and exciting all at the same time.. I so appreciate your feedback especially knowing that you have also don't the same. I will update the missing "?" so that it is correct. thank you very much!!
  • Cynthia MurrayCynthia Murray Enrolled Posts: 1,070
    Hi @Rosemary Lopez-Gonzalez ! I really like the photo banner on your page, I love the serene colors. On the banner, I'd keep "Ready to get organized?" but make it a little larger font size, then take away the "..." before "I'm here to help". I would also make "I'm here to help" into a script font or make it a little smaller than the question and add ! at the end.

I'd also move your first two sentences on the banner to the very top of your webpage in smaller font, to the left of the three-lined menu.

Also be careful of consistency, some of your pages have a light blue overlay of color, while the others are just white.

Overall, great job on your website! I really like your business name too! :)
  • Hi Cynthia, thanks so much. I made all of the changes and they really make a difference. The only change I could not make was the script font in the banner "I'm here to help" weebly does not seem to accept my change so I must be doing something incorrectly, I looks better for now, but I will have to go in to do the script, I like the way it looks. thank you so much for your input Cynthia, I really value your opinion.
  • Rosie BrownRosie Brown Enrolled Posts: 49
    Good job @Rosemary Lopez-Gonzalez

Just a couple of things I noticed:

Who am I, needs a "?", and "How do I start?" and "What are your rates?", make it look like the others, font size and boldness.

You and KarenDLB have made me so motivated to start my website, even though I have some things I still need.

Keep up the great job ladies.
    @Rosemary Lopez-Gonzalez , great to hear! :)
    @Rosemary Lopez-Gonzalez thanks, I appreciate your words, and we are all definitely
    here to help each other, in my opinion. And reach out if you need help with anything.
  • Hi @Rosie Brown that is so true!.. all the best!
  • Hi @Cynthia Murray yes the course work has been very good so far, I've really enjoyed it.. I'm going to miss being so very active in the class when I'm done in two weeks.. .

I do have a question that I do not seem to have come across yet. Can you advise how to get the free google adword credit and how that works?.. I see a link in Adam's video but that brought me to Google Adwords and not any special coupons or discounts. Perhaps I'm overlooking something? thank you!
    Unfortunately, Google changes their offers all the time, and right now there doesn't seem to be any available. :neutral:
    @Rosemary Lopez-Gonzalez I got an email with an offer from Google, something like if I spend $25, they give me $100, I am not ready for this yet, but I'm sure they will be making other offers.
    Thanks for sharing, @Rosie Brown !