Have you read the community rules?
http://community.profitableorganizer.com/discussion/41/community-rules-guidelines
Please take a minute to browse through them. Our pet peeves are rules #2 and #7. Thanks!

What to Wear

laura stallonelaura stallone Enrolled Posts: 19
Silly question. I want to be professional, yet comfortable when I am working. What do you suggest we wear? Are leggings and comfortable shirt out? Jeans are confining....
It was 100+ degrees last summer and so hot when I worked on both interior and garage of clients house. I wore a tank and leggings but felt underdressed. tennis shoes? I understand indoor kitchen organizing is different than a garage makeover....Any thoughts from experience? Thanks!

Comments

• Cynthia MurrayCynthia Murray Admin, Enrolled Posts: 1,066
    I'm not sure where you live, but in FL it gets extremely hot! And, even when working inside, moving around a lot works up a sweat. The majority of the time, I've always worn shorts that come just above the knee or a couple inches shorter, a comfortable shirt (not any old T-shirt) and clean tennis shoes. I definitely recommend not wearing leggings, because there is a professionalism we should uphold, but comfy/stretchy jeans or shorts are best. Be comfortable, and look as nice as you can while doing it.