Have you read the community rules?
http://community.profitableorganizer.com/discussion/41/community-rules-guidelines
Please take a minute to browse through them. Our pet peeves are rules #2 and #7. Thanks!

Hello from sunny Phoenix, AZ!

Hi! My name is Kris and I am starting my training with Profitable Organizer. I am just trying to learn my way around the website and how to best use each area.
I began forming the idea and plans for my business about a year ago. Every time I would encounter a stumbling block I would get discouraged and not know how to move forward. I finally decided that enrolling in the Profitable Organizer was my best bet for motivation and development of my business. I am excited but also nervous!
I look forward to talking to all of you!

Comments

• Kristine HitafferKristine Hitaffer Enrolled Posts: 4
    Hi. Now that I'm back from vacation and my kids are becoming more independent I am using the check lists to move forward.
    I had already selected "Awe & Order" for my business name and I registered my dot com today with namecheap as aweandorderorganizing.com.
    I previously registered the business name with my secretary of state so that step is also completed.
  • Cynthia MurrayCynthia Murray Admin, Enrolled Posts: 1,066
    edited July 26
    Welcome back! Great job getting these beginning steps crossed off and your domain purchased (I really like your biz name).
  • Rosie BrownRosie Brown Enrolled Posts: 49
    Hi @Kristine Hitaffer welcome. I understand being nervous, I was too, but this program is awesome and so are the participates. You can always ask questions, of other organizers and from Cynthia and Adam too. I love your business name.

I started the program in March, but have not completed the last couple of modules, Slow and Steady for me as I deal with some health issues. Anyway, Good Luck, and hope everything goes well for you.