Have you read the community rules?
http://community.profitableorganizer.com/discussion/41/community-rules-guidelines
Please take a minute to browse through them. Our pet peeves are rules #2 and #7. Thanks!

Website Feedback PLEASE...

Rosie BrownRosie Brown Enrolled Posts: 36
Hi ALL!!

So, I have decided that I better make time for my business, or else I will never move forward with my dream. So, here is a rough copy of my website.

If you wouldn't mind, please give any feedback. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

www.simplifywithrosie.com

Rosie

Comments

• AdamAdam Administrator Posts: 926
    Great job on getting it online and going.

On your homepage, I'd suggest moving your picture to the right of the body text using columns. I'd also recommend using a different font for your body content. Also, the bottom image is used to display a quote, so it looks a little odd to use it to display your site links.

For Before and After, I'd suggest moving the pictures closer together if possible.

On 'about me,' you need to have more of a bio of yourself. Right now it's only 1 sentence. Also remove the bullet from the title ' code of ethics i stand by'

FAQ has a lot of blank space at the bottom.

Your "More" link only has one link "contact," so I'd just change "more" to "contact."

The email you have listed on the contact page points to one place, but if you click on it, it uses a different email address.

Those are the main things I noticed. Keep on making progress!!
  • Rosie BrownRosie Brown Enrolled Posts: 36
    Adam

Thanks for the feedback. I will look at each, then get back to you, as I'm sure I'll have additional questions.

• Rosie BrownRosie Brown Enrolled Posts: 36
    So I see I have to pay Weebly a monthly fee to have my professional email. So that is what I will do. thanks
  • KarenDLBKarenDLB Enrolled Posts: 17
    Hi Rosie,
    I am sorry but for some reason, a "404 message" keeps coming out whenever I try to see your page. So I am unable to give you feedback.