Have you read the community rules?
http://community.profitableorganizer.com/discussion/41/community-rules-guidelines
Please take a minute to browse through them. Our pet peeves are rules #2 and #7. Thanks!

Mileage and Hour Logs

I was just reviewing my logs and wondering if I am tracking all that needs to be tracked and if one might need to track more than the other. So there are 1) consults, 2) projects, 3) donation and recycle drop offs, 4) business meetings: networking, headshots, writing/website assistance, etc. I'm guessing the Mileage Log would track all of those but the Hour Log would only track consults and projects. Is that right or should both track all?

Comments

• Shanon McAuliffeShanon McAuliffe Enrolled Posts: 12
    Are there other instances that should be tracked as well. For instance, I see I left shopping hours off of the list.
  • Cynthia MurrayCynthia Murray Administrator, Enrolled Posts: 1,058
    Yes, definitely include shopping as well for mileage (and hours for clients receipt). Keeping track of hours regarding networking, writing, etc. is great to have an overview of how many hours per month is spent on marketing your business and such. And that can be adjusted if needed.
  • Shanon McAuliffeShanon McAuliffe Enrolled Posts: 12
    Thank you. I've now put everything on one sheet instead of trying to keep track of two.
  • Cynthia MurrayCynthia Murray Administrator, Enrolled Posts: 1,058
    Awesome!