Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you read the community rules?
http://community.profitableorganizer.com/discussion/41/community-rules-guidelines
Please take a minute to browse through them. Our pet peeves are rules #2 and #7. Thanks!

Set up on WIX before finding out about this site. Suggestions?

Hi! :->
I grabbed my domain name on WIX.com before knowing about Profitable Organizer and Weebly. I’m good at graphic arts but not interested in the time curve in learning multiple WYSIWYG sites. So, do I transfer what I’ve done at WIX over the weebly? (I only secured my domain name on/thru WIX for a year ~$100). How does my time in week 6 here help me if I have a WIX site? Would you move over? Thanks in advance for any thoughts or suggestions. I really do appreciate it! -Nanelyn

Comments

• AdamAdam Enrolled Posts: 936
    If you are comfortable with using Wix, then you can still apply the overall concepts there. If you are not yet comfortable with it, I would suggest transferring the domain over.
  • Nanelyn MitchellNanelyn Mitchell Enrolled Posts: 8
    Gotcha. I’ve bought a similar domain name on NameCheap, have signed up with Weebly and am now going through the steps....... THX! :->