Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you read the community rules?
http://community.profitableorganizer.com/discussion/41/community-rules-guidelines
Please take a minute to browse through them. Our pet peeves are rules #2 and #7. Thanks!

Feedback - About Me Page

Hi, I’m Ashley Bunton, founder, and owner of Properly Spaced® LLC.

I’ve been arranging and organizing for as long as I can remember. It is something that has always come naturally to me. When I started working with friends and family to organize their spaces, I realized then that I could turn my passion into a career.

As a busy mom, I understand how easy it is for toys, papers, and clutter to take over. I know what it’s like to feel overwhelmed and trapped by your possessions. I’ve been there! I want to help YOU simplify your life. I’ll establish custom organizing solutions to address any space or organizational challenges you may have.

I’m a very caring and understanding person. I listen without judgment to each client's personal needs and provide encouragement and support throughout the process. I’m truly passionate about helping others. It is extremely rewarding to be able to help individuals create a work/life balance, one that allows them to do the things that are most important to them.

I look forward to working with you!

Comments

• Cynthia MurrayCynthia Murray Enrolled Posts: 1,070
    Hi @Ashley Bunton , I would say this is just a little long, but I think the content is great! Really nice job!
  • Thanks for your feedback! I'll see if I can shorten each paragraph so that it's not so lengthy.