Have you read the community rules?
http://community.profitableorganizer.com/discussion/41/community-rules-guidelines
Please take a minute to browse through them. Our pet peeves are rules #2 and #7. Thanks!

Before and Afters

melissamartinmelissamartin Guest Member Posts: 34
Here are some pics from some recent jobs I've had. Both jobs are still "works-in-progress" as the pics will reveal but was excited to share w/you all! Would love some feedback!
DSC_0031.jpg
2000 x 3008 - 1M
DSC_0032.jpg
2000 x 3008 - 1M
IMG_2054.JPG
3264 x 2448 - 1M
DSC_0048.JPG
3008 x 2000 - 3M
DSC_0052.JPG
3008 x 2000 - 3M
DSC_0059.JPG
3008 x 2000 - 3M
DSC_0055.JPG
3008 x 2000 - 3M
DSC_0058.JPG
3008 x 2000 - 2M

Comments

• ClaudiaClaudia Enrolled Posts: 156
    Nice work.
  • laurenmeyerlaurenmeyer Enrolled Posts: 646
    Looks amazing! I know how much work that was!
  • Sarah StithamSarah Stitham Guest Expert Posts: 546
    edited December 2014
    Really great photos Melissa. See if you can lighten the "before" kitchen shot a little so it matches the "after" shot. Thanks for sharing these with us.
  • Trudi BarkesTrudi Barkes Guest Member Posts: 8
    Amazing work! Was all this work in the same house? What happened to the excess...was the client willing to let it go as in donate or trash it? Sometimes that is the most difficult part of the process.
  • melissamartinmelissamartin Guest Member Posts: 34
    Hi Trudi: The kitchen and closet is a photographer's office. He inherited his father's business and thus a lot of clutter. We are sorting, purging, tossing, recycling, and eventually selling items. Items we are selling live now in four large storage bins in a front room waiting for my return. He has a family medical emergency that is preventing us right now from continuing work but we'll pick back up soon and get things sold...so they don't return to the closet or kitchen area!
  • melissamartinmelissamartin Guest Member Posts: 34
    Hi Trudi: The other space is a basement area. This is just one tiny part of a much bigger basement that is in equal need of my services. This client needs to move at baby steps though. We'll meet again in February and tackle another space. This has been a challenge as parting with items has been tough but the client did bring in a dumpster so many bags of garbage were tossed. What you don't see is a closet nearby that I cleaned out and organized and many items were hung and organized in there. I'm excited for this house as I know I can make a real difference in their lives. I wish I could spend a week or two there and do the whole house!