Have you read the community rules?
http://community.profitableorganizer.com/discussion/41/community-rules-guidelines
Please take a minute to browse through them. Our pet peeves are rules #2 and #7. Thanks!

google adwords

Hello: So I set up my google adwords. Unfortunately, I had jumped the gun and not seen the video to set this up. I set up an account with google addwords express with no success obviously because I did not know what I was doing.

I have now watched the video. Under status all my keywords say "below first page bid." I put $2.00 as directed by the video. Any advise????

Comments

• AdamAdam Administrator Posts: 926
    I would make sure you're not using express, delete the campaign, and create a new campaign following the video step-by-step. You shouldn't see "below first page bid" if you have it set to $2.00.
  • Kendra GalvanKendra Galvan Enrolled Posts: 44
    Carolyn, I'm having the exact same problem. Did you do what Adam suggested? And if so, did it make a difference?
    Adam, in case I can't figure it out, what is express?
  • AdamAdam Administrator Posts: 926
    Adwords Express is just a simplified version of Adwords and it doesn't give you as many needed options. It should be clear which you are signing up for during the process.